iLASIK – Today’s Most Innovative Laser Vision Correction Procedure
Cape Fear Eye Associates is comprised of some of the nation most-esteemed LASIK surgeons and repeatedly voted Best Ophthalmology/Optometry Practice in Fayetteville by our patients. Our doctors and staff provide the highest-level in surgical preoperative as well as postoperative care which is individualized to accommodate each patient needs; resulting in exceptional outcomes. Our Board Certified Surgeons hold the highest level of education and training, so your choice for precision and clarity is closer than you might imagine. Our doctors have been recognized throughout their careers for contributions to patient care and to the community at large.
J. Wayne Riggins, OD, MD – Principal Investigator for the treatment of refractive error in the United States Army Service. Voted top 100 surgeons in Laser Vision Correction. Recognized leading physician of the World.
Sheel Patel, MD – Clinical professor at UNC Hospitals, Department of Ophthalmology; fellowship in Cornea / Refractive Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Top Cornea Specialist in this region. Voted Professional of the Year in Ophthalmology and Care Provider of the Year.
Technical Excellence At Every Step
The iLASIK Procedure combines two advanced lasers with a 3-D mapping process in one integrated, bladefree procedure. To begin with, 3-D mapping captures your personalized refractive signature which, like a fingerprint, is unique to each of your eyes and provides the customized correction needed to personalize your iLASIK treatment. Next, a very thin, precise flap of corneal tissue is created. This flap is folded back, and your personalized iLASIK Procedure is performed.
The Exceptional Results You’re Looking For
• Only the iLASIK Procedure has earned FDA approval to treat the broadest range of vision imperfections possible, including mild to severe nearsightedness, farsightedness and all types of astigmatism
• The technology behind the iLASIK Procedure helps physicians take more of their patients beyond 20/20 vision
• Only the iLASIK Procedure combines the technology that persuaded NASA to allow laser vision correction for their astronauts
The introduction of the iLASIK Procedure means the wait for better vision is over
• The iLASIK Procedure has been used to treat more eyes than any other laser vision treatment available today
• No other procedure measures up to the iLASIK Procedure, combining the world’s most advanced vision correction advancements into one safe and effective procedure
• The iLASIK Procedure goes beyond other procedures that you may have heard of to truly personalize your vision correction based on your precise, individual vision needs