Welcome to Cape Fear Eye Associates Owen Drive location, conveniently located across from Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
Cape Fear Eye Associates, PA – Owen Drive Location (Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
1629 Owen Dr. Fayetteville, NC 28304 Phone# (910) 484-2284 Fax# (910) 484-1673
Take a Virtual Tour of our Owen Drive Office
Free iLASIK consultation to find out if your a candidate for this Life Changing Procedure!
Visit our full-service optical shop where we offer a wide array of frames, lenses, lens coatings, and more so that you can select the best combination of products to match your eye care needs as well as your sense of style. With an extensive line of designer eyewear, cutting-edge lens materials and coatings, sunglasses, computer glasses, and more. Choose designer frames from Calvin Klein®, Nike®, BCBG Maxazria, Michael Kors, BeBe, and Disney, we have the frames to fit any personality and lifestyle.
All new patients receive $75.00 off toward your first complete pair of Rx eyewear & $100.00 off toward your first complete pair of Rx sunglasses (not valid in combination with any other promotion, discount or insurance plan)
Sunglasses – Check-out our exclusive collection of Maui Jim, Michael Kors, Nautica®, Ray Bans, Nike®, Calvin Klein sunglasses and many more — all available at an affordable price.
At Cape Fear Eye Associates, our goal is to provide you with the most advanced corrective lenses available at an affordable price. Everyone has different vision requirements for accomplishing daily tasks, keeping up with work, and enjoying leisure activities. Our trained and experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists have extensive knowledge of the many lens options available and are dedicated to customizing your vision treatment.
At our Owen Drive Optical Shop we also offer a large selection of contact lenses — including colored contacts, bifocal contacts, gas permeable contacts and custom prosthetic contact lens — to ensure that there is a contact lens type for every patient’s needs.
Cape Fear Eye offers custom contact lenses made to order for your eyes. Lenses are designed using optical measurements taken during a contact lens evaluation along with a comprehensive eye examination to optimize the fit and comfort of the contact lens. Custom contacts are available in quarterly and annual replacement periods.
10 Reasons to Purchase from Our Optical Shop
- Quality Craftsmanship – Your eyewear is custom made in a state-of-the-art lab. We double check your prescription to ensure accuracy.
- Experience and Service – Our opticians are highly-trained professionals who will work closely with your doctors to provide you with the best fit for your visual needs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – 30 day satisfaction guarantee with every purchase.
- Eyewear Packages – Complete eyewear packages available to fit your budget needs.
- Best Selection – Over 500 frames including today’s top designers featuring Coach, Gucci, Maui Jim, BCBG, and many more.
- Advanced Technology – Glare Free Crizal treatments, Varilux digital progressive lenses, Transition lenses, Ultra thin Hi Index lenses, Polarized lenses and Computer lenses.
- Price Guarantee – This means you will always pay the lowest price for your glasses.
- Specialty Eyewear – Sports goggles, golf eyewear, swim goggles, tennis eyewear, fishing eyewear, eyewear for every need.
- Lost Eyewear Protection – Protect your eyewear against loss by purchasing our extended protection plan.
- One Stop Shop – Conveniently located in our practice. Stop by for free cleaning and adjustments for the life of your eyewear.
Services We Offer:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams/ Testing for Refractive Error (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism)
- Specialized Contact Lens Fittings and Glasses
- Pediatric Eye Examinations
- Treatment for Dry Eye Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Glaucoma Testing and Treatment
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic and Retinal Disorders
- Treatment of Eye Disease and Injury
- InfantSEE Exams
- Surgical referrals for: LASIK, PRK, Cataract Surgery and Premium IOL Implants, Glaucoma Surgery, Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, Corneal Transplants, Muscle Surgery (adults and children)